Chamberlin Property Management
Property Management Services
Property Assessment and Startup Services:
- We conduct a complete initial evaluation of your property.
- We establish market rental value based on comparables for your area.
- We evaluate the property condition and recommend repairs and decorating.
- We make suggestions to maximize rental value and property appreciation.
- We identify and correct conditions that might expose you to liability.
- We collect all necessary information and review existing documents pertaining to your property.
- We set up your property in our computer system, create files and checklists to cover all details of handling the management.
- We comply with any applicable municipal requirements for registration or inspection.
Attracting Qualified Tenants:
- Our extensive advertising and marketing gets your property leased in the shortest possible time.
- We handle all tenant inquires and property showings.
- Our 24-hour LCD screens (located across from the St. Julien Hotel) never stops promoting your property.
- We provide internet exposure for your property, complete with photos.
- Our vats Realtor network and multi-list service give added exposure.
Careful Tenant Screening and Selection:
- We have years of experience in judging qualifications.
- We have instant access to detailed credit information.
- We perform thorough reference checks covering employment, former landlords and credit history.
- Each applicant is required to complete a detailed application form.
- We are a buffer for you- we do the rejecting and ask hard questions.
- Comprehensive Legal Forms and Leasing Documents:
- Our legal agreements cover all important areas to protect all partied.
- We have developed very comprehensive leases based on years of experience.
- We cover all required legal disclosures, all security deposit forms and legal notice forms.
Rent Collection Services:
- Rent is due on the first of each month.
- Rent is considered late if it is not paid by the fifth of the month and a $50.00 late fee is charged for each day until payment is made.
- We contact the tenants if rent has not been paid, holding them responsible for paying it in a timely and consistent manner.
- We keep thorough documentation of every rent check that we receive.
Complete Security Deposit Handling:
- We collect a security deposit in the amount of one month’s rent.
- We hold onto the deposit throughout the entirety of the lease.
- We make sure that the tenant has fully paid rent and has left the premises in good condition before the deposit is returned.
Property Assessment and Analysis:
- We look at comparable rental properties to determine an appropriate rental amount.
- The rent increases as the property market increases, allowing for a greater profit to be made with a growing market.
Repair and Maintenance Contracting Services:
- All maintenance requests come to us first, allowing us to handle any possible problems.
- We have highly experienced handyman services with long standing relationships with us.
- For extreme situations, we collect estimates from multiple services before letting you choose the company to hire.
- Repairs are handled in a timely manner.
- We check the quality of the work with follow-up calls to the tenants.